IRA’s, TAXES, AND SOCIAL SECURITY
May 31 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Are you aware of mistakes you may be making?
Learn strategies that only the top percent of Advisors in the country are educated in
to help protect your retirement during any economic environment.
Plan now before it’s too late.
• Should You Draw Income From Your IRA/401(k)/Roth or Social Security First?
• How to Increase Social Security Benefits.
• Coordinating Benefits – Why Married Couples, or Those Divorced, Could Miss Out on Substantial Benefits.
• Learn How to Keep Your IRA/401(k) From Increasing Social Security Taxes.
• We Will Teach You to Learn the Different Between Planning VS Investing.
• Learn How Social Security Benefits Can Be Tax Free.
• Retire with Peace of Mind.
Frank E. Oliver III, President and Founder of Oliver Financial Group Frank Oliver is a member of the nation’s most exclusive group of financial advisors – Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group™. Frank is also a member of the exclusive Arrow Group which has access to the newest releases of Social Security Timing and Tax Clarity software which are considered the best software in the industry for analyzing the multiple variables of a complex retirement plan. Frank is a Colorado native and enjoys many outdoor activities with his wife Brittany. Frank loves Longmont’s small-town atmosphere. He is very involved in charitable work and is a past Board Member of the Twin Peaks Rotary. Oliver Financial Group has earned a Gold Star Rating with the Better Business Bureau, is a member of the Longmont Chamber of Commerce.
Seating is Limited!
To RSVP please call 800-358-7156 or email [email protected]