- This event has passed.
June 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Transitioning into Retirement Seminars
Oliver Financial Group is offering a series of classes to educate and assist you to make the best decisions for this next phase of your life. If you’re making the transition into retirement, these complimentary, informative seminars are for you! Join us to learn more about:
- How can I optimize my Social Security benefits?
- How can I make my savings last?
- What estate-planning documents do I need?
- What do I need to know about investment planning?
- How can I minimize taxes?
What you need to know before enrolling in Medicare
• What is Medicare?
• How will political changes to Medicare affect me?
• Should I enroll in Medicare?
• Once I enroll in Medicare, what are my options for filling the gaps in Medicare coverage?
These are the topics I will cover in a one hour seminar which will include a question and answer period.
I will explain the differences between Medicare Supplement Plans and Medicare Advantage plans. I will also give an explanation of drug coverage on Medicare (Medicare Part D).
Seating is Limited!
To RSVP please call 800-854-3351 or email Brittany@oliverfinancialgroup.com